deposit plugin allow coupon for WHOLE ORDER not just initial payment

As of now the plugin only allows coupons to remove from the initial payment.. Say deposit is 10% of 100.. It only will remove $2 from a 20% coupon. Not $20!

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: July 31, 2015

9 comments

1. sayem57 says:

I want to purchase this plugin but not sure if this issue is fixed or not. Can someone please confirm if this is still an issue?

2. Goudie says:

Another more important problem: let’s say your customers can only use the coupon one time. If they make a deposit with this coupon, it will not be counted until you send the balance sub-order.

Customers can use the “one time coupon” as much as they want with deposits. It’s a major issue.

3. Carl says:

Still no fix… WTF!

4. Thanasis Giannoulis says:

Come on, there should be an option to choose from which amount the coupon would be deducted from.

5. Wolter de Haan says:

I have this problem the other way around: I need the coupon to discount a fixed amount from the deposit. Right now it will just deduct from future payments. How can I change this?

6. anonymous says:

Version 1.3.1 seems to not respect the coupon percentage and defaults to a fixed amount.

7. Anonymous says:

Yeah, we have the same problem. Is there no fix?

8. Anonymous says:

still no fix?

9. Anonymous says:

It would be a good option for discounts and coupons to be deducted from total balance owed and leave the deposit amount as the set amount. No discounts deducted from the deposit amount.