How can we improve WooThemes?

Update the Bookings plugin for more flexibility at setting times

There are certain limitations with the Bookings plugin. For example:
I have a tour that is Monday 09:00 to 12:00 and Tuesdays 12:00 to 15:00 and I can't set it this way. I think a lot of users are in similar scenarios with their product or services. Thanks

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MatiasMatias shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Linz DarlingtonLinz Darlington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I think an extension of this is that it would be good to be able to be able to have different durations of booking for different slots on the same product.

For example, in your case you could then have:

A two hour tour on Mondays between 10 and 12.
        A four hour tour on Tuesdays between 12 and 4.

Cheers,

Linz

• César Gómez-MoraCésar Gómez-Mora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(OFFTOPIC)

Anonymous: you can currently stop bookings at a specific time before the event.

Go to "Availability" in your product. Set "Minimum block bookable 2 Week(s) into the future".

• John H.John H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, we desperately need it to be able to do different times on different days!

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to specify pick up / drop off times for a bookable product that is booked in 1 day increments

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be extremely useful to be able to stop bookings at a specific time before the event such as 2 weeks before.

I am currently in the process of using the bookings plugin for a customers tour booking system however we are at a standstill due to this feature not being available

Feedback and Knowledge Base