How can we improve WooThemes?

Add WooCommerce to all themes

There are times when the main reason for developing a site isn't e-commerce, but e-commerce can be used on the site to make it better.

There are themes that would be really good for general sites and having the ability to use WooCommerce with them would make them even better. For example, I'd like to use 'FlipFlop' and 'City Guide'.

Looking at it from the other side, many of the WooCommerce themes are great for e-commerce, but not so hot for other uses.

It would be really good if we could select a theme that is right for our site and, if we want to add e-commerce either at the beginning or later on, we could then get the child theme whioch would allow this to be done. Just get it and start selling.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joe JenkinsJoe Jenkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Friso DijkgraafFriso Dijkgraaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The WooFramework should include Woocommerce compatibility on all themes, most so on 'pay for' themes. It's disappointing to see that some woothemes don't work or render unusable pages with the Woocommerce plugin. It should be the main issue on the agenga given that Woocommerce is a best seller.

• JohnnyJohnny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this idea, except that I would like to have the woocommerce added by default to each theme. Child themes should be solely reserved for our private modifications.

Feedback and Knowledge Base