How can we improve WooThemes?

Create ability to designate multiple pages as content for "Woo Component Widget"

Currently it seems that only 1 page can be designated as content in a Woo Component Widget. I would like to be able to designate a few different pages as component content for my home page. (I'm using The One Pager)

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RobinRobin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • samantha9samantha9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This feature would make The One Pager (or any other Wootheme) go from good to great.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The One Pager, Critical Issue: You need to expand the number of Woo Component - Pages that can be added to the Homepage Widget.

In my specific case, I want to highlight a product, but I’m not selling it using WooCommerce, I’m pointing people to bookstores, Amazon, etc. I should still be able to highlight it (or anything else on the site) using a Page. Currently, if you feature your About Page (for example) you can’t show any other Pages. This is a deal breaker limitation for a theme that is supposed to allow you to make a Homepage that highlights everything you want to highlight from your site.

Adding the ability to add and sort multiple Woo Component - Pages would solve a whole host of problems with The One Pager, actually.

In order to make this work, you'll obviously need to change the Woo Component for a Page so you can define the exact Page from the Component itself, rather than from the Content Area settings (where you can currently only select one page).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to know how to properly arrange the homepage with the woo components, and what the woo components are

Feedback and Knowledge Base