How can we improve WooThemes?

enabling more than one portfolio section

It would be great to allow more than one portfolio section. For example, I would like to have a portfolio section just for paintings, and one just for drawings etc

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MarkMark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Ryan RayAdminRyan Ray (Admin, WooThemes) responded  · 

While maybe not the exact setup you want, you can do this with categories in your portfolio posts.

Most of our themes allow for filtering then via categories. So someone could click on your painting category and only see posts from that specific category.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CottageCraftedCottageCrafted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does this mean more than one portfolio page? (Say, a portfolio page layout similar the categories and sub-categories in WC?) If so, I'm definitely for it.

• Mohamed HamadMohamed Hamad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this feature. I do photography and web development and would like to have separate portfolio's for each as projects and gallery. I'm currently adapting scrollider to add another photos custom post type based on the portfolio custom post type to allow me to show case my photos separately. It would be awesome if either there was a plugin a la testimonials or features that would give us built in photo galleries that are adaptive but use woo slider in a way that displays attached images like in the statua theme

Feedback and Knowledge Base