How can we improve WooThemes?

Booking calendar plugin

It would be so useful to have a booking calendar plugin that can be used on any theme. You're already halfway there with Diner's reservation bookings. It would be great to see something that can be used either for reservations (hotel, restaurant), or service bookings (consulting, spa)

There are a few available plugins like this for Wordpress, but I haven't found one that is particularly good. The Woo team could definitely build a superior plugin.

798 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LauraLaura shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: A WP extension for Hotel bookings on-line  ·   · 
    mkbmkb shared a merged idea: Booking Calendar ideas/wish list for people selling classes or courses  ·   · 
    Mattias WildergripMattias Wildergrip shared a merged idea: Hotel theme w booking option  ·   · 
    Jon MoldJon Mold shared a merged idea: Holiday cottage rental site  ·   · 
    AndaMojoAndaMojo shared a merged idea: Appointment based Business  ·   · 

106 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MimoMimo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@mike can you tell us !!! when it will be available we are still waiting! thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had put in for beta testing. I work in tourism industry and would be able to provide some real world feedback for you guys. For example: excursion booking (multiple time slots, per date inventory, lower pricing for kids), multiple season rates for rooms/cabins, etc..)

• MimoMimo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please think in fields for events... Any News about release day¿

• WilliamWilliam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Offering multiple types of courses and integration with sensi is important. I also am looking for something like this. Being able to display the course dates on a calendar on a product page would be ideal.

We need to be able to offer multiple start dates for the same type of course and have specific class days assigned to each start date for a trade school. So someone could take a 5 week course that meets twice a week but have the option of starting this month or next month etc, but they have to take the same number of course days each time. I would love to provide ongoing input on something like this.

• mkbmkb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this for classes PLEASE....here are some ideas I have.

1. My classes are weekly and I want to charge monthly...problem is sometimes there are 5 weeks in a month..I would need the booking calendar to charge for that extra week that month.

2. Have the time slot open back up if someone cancels

3. Recurring payments.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Santa Claus,
        All I want for Christmas this year is a Woocommerce Booking Extension, which would all me to sell my adventure trips online. Please let the team over at woothemes finish up this project soon!

Summer is quickly approaching and I may need to go with an alternative route for booking. But would really like to stay loyal to woo.

- Best Holiday wishes

• RogerRoger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i could surely use a datepicker for packages i sell. Clients can choose courses/activities and i need to know which dates they want to follow them.

Considering the fact that my clients have 1 or two weeks in the region, dates are very important

We make the client a proposal but if he/she could input some dates already, this would simplify my life.

• Billy WarrenBilly Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about clients who sell Training Courses (Not online with a quiz) its a very basic need for the user to click on "Book Now" and be able to pick a date for which course they would like!!!! Im absolutely baffled as to why nobody seems to think this is not an absolute must????

Also forgot to add, if you need beta testers.. I have many hotel & b&b clients so would have some good real world insight to add.

Will this plugin support seasonal rates? Also can you create packages that use specific or selectable rooms and then of course use that availability?

• HH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you have a rough idea of when this is going to be released? I need to know for a job I'm currently putting a price together for!

• davedave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hows this one coming along guys? keen to trial it on a site.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base