How can we improve WooThemes?

Add aWeber.com integration (just like you have done for Mailchimp)

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrew MilesAndrew Miles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ryan RayAdminRyan Ray (Admin, WooThemes) responded  · 

I assume you are asking for this in themes? It’ll most likely be better suited in a Subscribe and Connect plugin we’re working on. :)

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KrisKris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty please with sugar on top. This would be so nice to have. Thank you!
        :-)

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very odd the WOO has Mail Chimp but not AWeber Integration.... Would be a nice add-on.

• JanelleJanelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1. This is a common request when new extensions are released and it's a shame that there's AWeber integration for WooCommerce (for a fee) and still no mention of integrating AW into the subscribe and connect feature. Would love to know if this is on the horizon, coming in XX months or never going to happen...anyone?

• stefahnstefahn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If some of you are interested:
        I found a way to automatically add new clients to a AWeber list using AWeber's Email Parser.
        In order to get this working you need to do the following:
        * send an order notification Email to your-listname@aweber.com
        * set up an custom Email Parser in your AWeber account like shown in this screenshot (replace the Email address with the one that your messages are sent from): http://oi39.tinypic.com/sm6ljn.jpg

This approach however doesn't mean that I don't want an (professional) integration / plugin for AWeber... :)

• stefahnstefahn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to see AWeber integration in WooCommerce - in such way that new customers are added to a mailing list automatically.
        Meanwhile I will try to get it going with the AWeber email parser... Will let you know if I succeeded :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base