How can we improve WooThemes?

A layout with the Sidebar-Alt on the left and Content in the right

We would simply like to see being able to toggle the Canvas Custom Settings to Sidebar-Alt on the left and Content in the right instead of, only having the layout with Primary Sidebar on the left and content on the right.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JackstinJackstin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric SoppEric Sopp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please add this small addition to the Layout settings in Canvas Custom Settings for Pages!

For several projects, I need the ability to display only the secondary sidebar and main content columns. It would be even better if I had the option to select the side in which the secondary sidebar is display on.

In short, we need display options that are currently available for the primary sidebar - for the secondary sidebar!

• caincain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps you have discovered this already, but if the width of the column is your issue, you can adjust the column size in the layout manager included in the new Canvas download. If it's not the width, can you put the need for this in context?

Feedback and Knowledge Base