How can we improve WooThemes?

paid membership for agents in estate with registration link

it will be nice to have registration link for agents and they will be able to pay monthly or yearly membership to upload their states
and to able to enter more than their email address

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alawi albaityAlawi albaity shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LeeLee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love the option of the paid membership too, but also the ability have say free listings but you have the ability to pay for a "featured listing".

• SarahSarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news of paying to upload properties? This is very important and a key part of the theme and not just for agents. Many estate sites are not FSBO and so individuals need to be able to upload and pay for listings. Please can you give a timescale when the payment integration is coming?

• jameswebjamesweb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Membership in itself - just for agents to manage their own properties regardless of payment would be a start I feel. Right now it really lacks due to the lack of user control. I think payment would be great but simply the membership and user control of properties would be a great next step for the theme. Appthemes have a super member control area on their themes so maybe their could be some knowledge taken from there ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base