How can we improve WooThemes?

Corporate Pricing Table & Testimonial Shortcodes

Love the recent upgrades to the Woo shortcodes, but the two mentioned shortcodes is something I feel is missing to make the collection "complete"

Example of how it could be done can be found on this page:

http://www.elegantthemes.com/preview/TheProfessional/shortcodes/

Another option that could be an idea is to add a very flexible shortcode that can be edited in the options panel -- a shortcode to add a html code. an example of how this could be used is to have different signup forms and/or info boxes custom created in the options panel, and then just add the code where they`re wanted based on relevant posts and pages.

In other words; a shortcode creator :) but I guess thats a bit off topic and down the line...

166 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Runar FossumRunar Fossum shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MotoDCMotoDC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1!! Looking to add a pricing table, and looks like I'll have to code this by hand. Short codes like these would be vary useful! Perhaps a separate plugin sale?

• TheSenatorTheSenator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pricing tables seem to be the "norm" with other WordPress theme developers. A pricing table should have various formats and a shortcode to go with it.

• BeturgoBeturgo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just looking for something like this today. I would love to see this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base