How can we improve WooThemes?

Food Order for Diner

The ability to place a food order on diner! This way the restaurant can receive the order + money and then deliver it to the customer. So some kind of e-commerce ability!

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MayaMaya shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Ryan RayAdminRyan Ray (Admin, WooThemes) responded  · 

This could perhaps be looked into after the initial launch of WooCommerce is settled, given there be enough demand. :)

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JonJon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This NEEDS to be done :-) I would love a food ordering service and no other commerce system seems to have one done

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also love this.

Tried woo commerce on Diner as it is but I'm one of those with limited technical knowledge, and always wary about playing around with anything without knowing exactly what I'm doing.

I use Diner theme but my business is not restaurant-related, so if this happens would be great to keep the same degree of flexibility on selling products for other non-restaurant users.

Many thanks!

• MaxMax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WooCommerce integrated into Diner would be great. There are few Wordpress setups for restaurant online ordering, and I'm sure there would be further demand.

• Lucas StarkLucas Stark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can use woocommerce and the gravity forms add on for this. Check the build a pizza example at lucasstark.com/estore

• MayaMaya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmmm... WooCommerce is established, you guys talked it up in your blog posts.... :)

Yessssss!!! Now that we have WooCommerce, can we make this happen?? Mark even mentioned this in the release post: "Think of all the possibilities – Diner with a take-away ordering system" :D

Excellent! Looking forward to it =) When will WooCommerce be settled?

Feedback and Knowledge Base