Multiple Calendar Integration

Calendar IDs for multiple resources. I have muliple independant contractors who our clients can book time with, they work on commission and this is their only pay so often they are not just sitting around to check the store calendar. For now, these are resources, but other options allow for booking “Staff members”. Whatever it is called, each Staff Member gets a google calendar ID and therefore each appointment ends up on the group calendar and also the individual calendar on Google. From Google, I can share each contractors calendar so they have their up-to-date individual calendars on their phone.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: March 3, 2015

5 comments

1. firebirdstudiosuk says:

I would like this to be a product level integration so I can sync to the individual room calendars I have setup!

2. nanisa11 says:

The game is rated Mature 17+ and contains ads and in-app purchases. It is available on Google Play and other platforms https://bitlifegame.io

3. charlottespeelmans says:

Need this so badly for my bed&breakfast because i have multiple rooms! Hope this will soon be taken care of. 🙏🏻

4. Anonymous says:

This can be done using an ical system. If there was a way to have each bookable product and/or resource to have its own ical that would be awesome. This way you can just have the ical link linked via URL to the Google calendar and it will save a lot of headache separating each booking from a single calendar. Hope to see this feature very soon!

5. Kurt Trew says:

I’m surprised no one has upvoted this. It seems essential, especially 5 years on!!!!