How can we improve WooCommerce?

enable sales reports broken down by variation for each product.

Sales reports by product are fine for simple products, but for people with lots of variations that effect price, or manage their own stock counts, having reports that show how many of each variation were sold is very important.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdamAdam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WooCommerce Reporting is missing a crucial level of statistics: VARIATIONS.

In category reporting we can see how much $ was made per category per day, but there is no way to drill down further to compare variation sales within any category.

Have not found a reporting system yet, that will let me see which color of an item is selling well (or at all) without having to type in each exact variation sku - note the stat, type in the next sku, note the stat.. etc. Tedious and unmanageable.

Would LOVE to see the ability to create reports for emailing or just viewing in the reports area too. (e.g.: Let user choose to default to variation stats rather than top sellers) The Export CSV feature is currently useless in this regard- no specifics are exported without manual, tedious selection of skus, and dates each time the report is needed.

PLEASE add variation level reporting to the Woo Reports. I've spent the past year and a half manually inputting item tallies from email to Excel to be able to properly track variation success.

Yes!!! Desperately need this option.
        The only solution now is to buy other items which cost $89 or up to $400.

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anon, this is essentially a feature request. A formal place to let the devs know that you want to see this implemented, as apparently it does not exist yet.

What does this mean, still didn't answer my question. Do you have a solution for what I am asking for in a product.

Feedback and Knowledge Base