How can we improve WooCommerce?

Extending the MultiSite functionality

What I think most people would want for a Multisite is a plugin that allows people to operate a Virtual Mall(Network)
With this, site owners can sell spaces(subsites) on their website(Virtual Mall/Network).
The stores(subsites) would be independently managed, by a store administrator(level: subsite). There would also be a Super Admin(level: Network) who would be able to manage the store globally (this is especially useful, when he wants to assist with a problem; or when the listed store doesn't have an Admin support; this enables him to charge an Administration fee.)
The homepage can feature a customizable design where the stores on the Network are displayed.
On this homepage it would be possible to search(Global) for any product or categories, which presents a list of options corresponding to the search terms; the user is presented in a beautiful customizable interface with the price, the store(subsite), rating etc.
A user would be able to create a cart per store, (i.e when shopping on another store/subsite, a new cart will be created for that store.)
Search will implemented in such a way that a user can search globally(for all products), search within stores(for store specific products), however the store level search, will present the
1. Search from within the store
2. Related products from within the store
3. Other options and related products from other stores (this helps in making sure that if a specific store doesn't have a particular product, another store can provide this. Or if a user is looking for bargains, he would get the cheapest price for that product.)
The Global(Network) Admin would see all sales made on the stores, all subsites admin will get their individual report, but Global admin will get the report for all stores.
Payment and delivery is handled globally.
I hope this helps in the development.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service