How can we improve WooCommerce?

What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce

What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce, connecting wp, woocommerce and moodle?, amazing elearning marketplace as the result.
I know Sensei, it's nice but moodle is a global standard elearning plataform.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CarlosCarlos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I have developed a Wordpress plugin that fully integrates with woocommerce and synchronises Moodle courses across to Wordpress as Woocommerce products. The synchronisation process imports the course title, summary and start date of a Moodle course and these details will be shown on the frontend. The add-to-cart feature works seamlessly and the checkout works as expected.

On the administration site, the plugin will automatically enrol the customer into the Moodle course upon verfication of payment. The customer will receive two emails; one of which contains the login details to Moodle and the other an enrolment confirmation email. Both of these emails are templated and contain parameters that replace themselves to the correct values before the emails are sent.

The look-and-feel of the courses display on the frontend is completely customisable through the overriding of the plugin template files in the theme directory. It is so easy to add additional HTML or CSS with the overriding of templates.

Feedback and Knowledge Base