How can we improve WooCommerce?

Custom T-Shirt Designer

I need a plugin which is used to design or customize T-shirts. By this plugin customer can design the t-shirt as per their need such as add Text, Number or Logo by different Font Types, Color, Font Size, Alignment and many more...etc. Can anyone tell me where i can get it?

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    james xjames x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Trish PulleyTrish Pulley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the plugin everyone is so happy with?! I need this! I don't see a comment from anyone named Faria. It may have been deleted. Will someone please post it? I'm off to codecanyon to search for the one hibru suggested.

• AbrarAbrar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks @Faria

We are too happy to have your suggested tool and it works like a charm , just absolutely what we wanted.

sorry @ mayur, do Not need ur help. Even I would suggest you to get hte tool as faria shared here.

Im soo Happy !

- Abrar

• hibruhibru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can look for "woocommerce custom t-shirt designer" at codecanyon and thats a really good one. thanks !

• KoreKore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think neil suggestion is quite good because i already used this plugin its really work nice!

• james xjames x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is this plugin works with both frontside and backside of any t shirt ? @neil

Feedback and Knowledge Base