How can we improve WooCommerce?

Woocommerce Waitlist needs to allow non-registered users to leave their email address with your site

This is an awesome extension but really needs to allow customers to leave their email address without having to register. It's too much to ask someone to create an account. Please please add this feature to Waitlist! Thank you!

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Barbra IgnatievBarbra Ignatiev shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1

Whoever built this extension clearly didn't build it with the end-user in mind. It completely discourages prospective customers who don't want the hassle of creating an account for a one-time purchase.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a problem for me as well.. I watched 3 or 4 customers tonight click on the waitlist only to not follow through with registering for my site. If they could just put in their email and be done with it, this would be great!!

• Adam F.Adam F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a deal breaker. I was just about to buy this plugin, and now it is useless to me after seeing this thread unanswered.

• jeroenjeroen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I'm also looking for this, unfortunately there are no other plugins available that offer this..

Feedback and Knowledge Base