Product Vendors ideas
I just wanted to get some ideas out. I really like the potential of the Product Vendors plugin and I would love to see it grow. In order of importance:
1. The use of HTML and shortcodes in the vendor description. I would really like to personalize the vendor page. For example with an image of the vendor.
2. Commission King has an option to make a commission payable after X days. This is really useful if you are working with a return-period for the buyer (IE 14 days in the Netherlands)
3. An option to hide certain vendors in the vendor tab on the product page.
4. A search field in the 'all vendors' tab when adding a new product.
5. A catalogue option for certain vendors.
Thanks for listening and have a great day!
Regarding my earlier comment on VAT - After thinking about it for a while, it'd be ideal if we could choose where the VAT goes. For example - Product price 100 euro + 20 euro VAT, vendor comission 50%:
a) vendor gets: 50 euro, we keep 50 euro + 20 euro VAT
b) vendor gets: 50 euro + 20 euro VAT, we keep 50 euro
c) vendor gets: 50 euro + 10 euro VAT, we keep 50 euro + 10 euro VAT
Thanks for your consideration!
One more idea for the vendor plugin: ability to hold vendor funds for certain amount of days. I imagine there would be a possibility to set this on the general level and optionally adjust for specific (e.g. high risk) vendors. The reporting towards vendors would be appropriately adjusted, showing them how much funds will be released when. And the shop owner would also have an overview how much to pay when and to whom.
> Oh, and an option to calculate a commission before/after VAT!
Definitely! We need to keep VAT and remit it to the tax office. Thus, we want to pay the vendor a percentage of the price without VAT, even though we input the prices with the tax, e.g.:
WooCommerce setting: Input prices inclusive tax - enabled
Product price: 120 euro (100 euro + 20 euro VAT)
Vendor comission: 50%
Vendor gets: 50 euro
We keep: 50 euro + 20 euro VAT that will be remitted to the tax office.
Rob Thijs commented
Oh, and an option to calculate a commission before/after VAT!