How can we improve WooCommerce?

Integration with Square

I would like to see an integration between WooCommerce (Inventory Management) or an alternative that would consolidate my mobile register, inventory and my eCommerce site.

277 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ShawnShawn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Square Product Inventory Sychronization  ·   · 
    Terry FergusonTerry Ferguson shared a merged idea: Inventory Intergration with Square Connect  ·   · 
    Caleb JarvisCaleb Jarvis shared a merged idea: Squareup Integration  ·   · 
    AshleyAshley shared a merged idea: Square Integration  ·   · 
    MichaelMichael shared a merged idea: Square  ·   · 

66 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris BellChris Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 Providing Square integration with WooCommerce would benefit my clients. When might this become a reality?

• JacobJacob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to throw in one more desparate plea for Integration with Square. I've got to build out a client site in mere weeks and won't be able to go with WooCommerce without it. That's such a bummer!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love this too. I'd also really love to do the survey as well to see what you've got planned.

• Leaders BeverageLeaders Beverage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm hoping that it will not only help move items built in woocommerce to square but that that it will have two-directional communication to keep track of one inventory for both square up and online. Further, to have compatibility with quickbooks online would be more than a guy/gal could ask for!

Cheers
        Drew

Just left tradeshow and 90% of our leads are using Square, need to have this integration!

• MCMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For serious, integrated inventory between Square and WooCommerce would rock my world!

I am very interested in integrating Square Cash Pro and also utilizing their $CashTags. Is this something that is being planned for Square integration?

• Profango AmoreProfango Amore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are we at with this??? I'm excited because Chase Payment Tech is tryin to sell me their service and I'm tired of Paypal.

• David WoltersDavid Wolters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome. I'm setting up an e-commerce site for a client who sells athletic apparel. IMHO WooCommerce is the best tool for that and I'm using the Stripe integration plugin from WooThemes and all is good on the site-side of the equation. This client also plans to sell their t-shirts from a booth at running events. Square is a powerful and accessible tool for them to use for that. Ideally, there could be synchronization between the two platforms for inventory management. If Square could be used as the payment processor on the website, bonus! One processor. I would be happy to be a beta tester!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base