How can we improve WooCommerce?

Integration with Square

I would like to see an integration between WooCommerce (Inventory Management) or an alternative that would consolidate my mobile register, inventory and my eCommerce site.

357 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ShawnShawn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Square Product Inventory Sychronization  ·   · 
    Terry FergusonTerry Ferguson shared a merged idea: Inventory Intergration with Square Connect  ·   · 
    Caleb JarvisCaleb Jarvis shared a merged idea: Squareup Integration  ·   · 
    AshleyAshley shared a merged idea: Square Integration  ·   · 
    MichaelMichael shared a merged idea: Square  ·   · 

108 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ChaisChais commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this integration going to allow us to pay with square online? Also, will we be able to use square gift cards?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love any info on possible release date... Deciding if I need to put something else in place in the meantime.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Patrick, this is very good news because many of my clients use Square. Keep up the great work!

An even better integration is WooCommerce + StitchLabs + Square - for those of you who don't want to wait :)

• Fellene GaylordFellene Gaylord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yippeee! Maybe the client's who keeps delaying those last pieces of content will get to use it after all. Thanks!

• FigaroFigaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Square has no plans to use their system as a payment gateway, so try something else. Woocommerce can't do anything about it.

I've been searching online for Square + WooCommerce integration and was surprised to find this. Eek. Guess this answers my question...no integration yet. Looks like there's a slight demand :)

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another vote for integration with square for payments and inventory management.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a no-brainer. Let's go Woo! Add a vote for me! (+ 3 clients)

• Profango AmoreProfango Amore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think it's happening guys... There's been so many other extension planned, started and completed since this extension had been requested. SMH NOPE!!!

I really need to add square payments to a woocommerce website for one of my clients. any ETA on this extension?
        can anyone suggest one they're used from themeforest or anyone else out there?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base