How can we improve WooCommerce?

Choose default Paypal Landing Page (Credit Card or Paypal Account)

Paypal Standard is included in Woocommerce.
The Default Checkout page from Paypal show the login screen to Paypal (for registered users).
If a customer do not have a Paypal account he needs to click on a small link below to make the payment to pay directly with a credit card.
I know It is possible to show the Credit Card form by default using the parameter "landingpage=creditcard".
I think it is a good idea to be able to select this option in the payment Tab in woocommerce parameters page.
This option may convert more sales.
Dimitri

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DimitriDimitri shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Dimitri,
        I think it is a great idea. I´m developing my own ecommerce website and i´m using the paypal gateway. As I was analyzing the buying process I realice that there was difficult to know how to select the credit card payment If you don´t hace a paypal account.
        As you say, the is no possibility to select this default setting. The thing is that I´m not an expert in code and i´m been trying to change it with no succefull.
        Could you mind to explain a little bit more about haw to fix this, with this parameter "landingpage=creditcard".
        In wich line of the woocommerce paypal php should i write it?
        Thank
        Carlos

Feedback and Knowledge Base