How can we improve WooCommerce?

Add ability for coupon to be one time use per customer.

Should be able to offer coupon that is a one time use coupon that each customer can use one time.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Faryn ClarkFaryn Clark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LoriLori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be a great feature and put it in line with some of the other shopping cart systems that have this capability right out of the box.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has'nt been implemented has it? I am selling access to groups, in which case I really need to be able to sell my first 5 spots for free, after which a price gets implemented. Maybe just an addition to the schedule?

• David KayDavid Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this too, I realise there is a issue with customers creating bogus accounts to get an additional discount but if a customer goes to those lengths each time, they're welcome to it

• David AlexanderDavid Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ditto!!! Only way at the moment is to check each use and manually add their email to your restricted list, a simple checkbox which allowed a coupon to be used multiple times overall but only once per email/customer would be great and then potentially even a limit input field so you could choose 2 uses per customer/email rather than 1. Pretty please. I am dieing for this feature since I use coupons to track offline affiliate sales :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a great feature !! I want it please :) (great job on woocommerce by the way ^^)

• Abby LangnerAbby Langner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want this feature. I'm ok with the way customers could create a new account to get another coupon--for my shop, most won't do it and the few who might are usually easy enough to find and deal with by the duplicate billing/shipping address.

• dsfgsdgdsfgsdg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once per what? Per customer? Easy to defeat, create a new account for a second purchase.
        Pe

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too am looking to do this same task, but itseems that no one wants to address this need.

Feedback and Knowledge Base