How can we improve WooCommerce?

Add Quantity to Shop page

Currently, it's only possible to show the quantity input field on the single product or cart page.

It would be great if the user could select the quantity on the product category/shop pages too. At the moment the user must go to the single entry to change the "add to cart" quantity.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CMW Web FXCMW Web FX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely a must for any site where people can add one of this 3 of that 8 of those all in one page. Makes sense to do this from the shop page. Am a bit surprised this wasn't done already.

• tubotubo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can see this feature working in a woocommerce website here (except for "Ver Opciones" button. it usually work fine) , but I'm affraid now I loose all this work at the moment I've upgrade theme and woocommerce to 2.0.13
        http://mayoreoferretero.com/categoria/tinacos-tanques-y-cisternas/

"Ver Opciones" button use to open a nice lightbox and then user can choose products from there, but now it is broken because I've upgrade.

I got help from a developer to achieve this using later version of woocommerce, but now with the new version of WooCommerce I receive this message from same developer: "Hi Jorge, as you have experienced, it's not actually possible to place the add-to-cart templates for loop and single-product in the same listing page since they use different environment variables."

We should have this option in control panel in order to choose if we decide to use it. Prestashop has the option to add the quantity box to product listings, but I prever woo!!.

Please, this should be simple. Add the feature tomorrow, please!!!

I have money invested in woocommerce tools (extensions, plugins, and themes), and I feel that I will loose it all if we can not handle websites with this quantity box in product lists; we will need to look at different ecommerce solution, just because almost all my clients require to have this in their websites.

PLEASE IT IS URGENT!!!

• Dan MDan M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is especially helpful if one's customers are not particularly well-versed in e-commerce and may not make the intuitive leap that one can change the quantity on the cart page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base