How can we improve WooCommerce?

CubePoints

Create a new payment gateway for CubePoints (www.cubepoints.com). MarketPress from WPMU Dev does this (http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce) and it lets you either reward users for commenting / interacting with your site or set up a virtual currency.

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joe LitobarskiJoe Litobarski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BePro Software TeamBePro Software Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@henry, i believe we replied to your email. Everyone should note that our registrations are monitored and until you get a password, you cannot login. Alternatively, you can register while purchasing the plugins.

With that said, the plugin is free if you simply interact on our site. You get cubepoints which you can use for purchase. Yes, we use the plugin also!

• henryhenry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

beprosoftware.com site registration not responding, can anyone please share the woocube plugin? Thanks.

• BePro Software TeamBePro Software Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there are people in our forums that say it works. How is that a scam? The forums are open for everyone to see the comments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am being forced to move to wp-ecommerce just because woocommerce doesnt have this facility :( wp-ecommerce (getshopped.org) has this plugin!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something that I terribly need right now, and I think a whole lot of others also are looking for something like this.

• diskettediskette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You got my votes. I'm a bit hesitant to use BuddyPress, but that + Achievements is the only game in town for gamification. I wish more people used it/contributed.

• Hj BarrazaHj Barraza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think I'll need to go with WPMUDEV this time,
        i need a virtual currency gateway just like cubepoints.

please hurry up and develop it!

Feedback and Knowledge Base