How can we improve WooCommerce?

WooCommerce + in store POS integration

There are almost NO solutions for this currently... the best we've found is by using Vend (http://www.vendhq.com) + Shopify (http://www.vendhq.com/tour/xero-shopify). This option however leaves us with a base wp website and secondary shopify subdomain as our online store.

What I would LOVE is a solution where a program like Vend can sync directly with the WooCommerce solution resulting in ONE website backend to manage. (this would also allow for easier ways to purchase directly from related blog posts)

630 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lisa Kuntz - goBRANDgo!Lisa Kuntz - goBRANDgo! shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Greg S.Greg S. shared a merged idea: WooCommerce / Physical Store Integration System  ·   · 
    lake_sidelake_side shared a merged idea: POS integration  ·   · 

97 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have developed WooCommerce integrated POS solution for Windows and iOS. Anyone who is interested in it can sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/CxDFp3g4sp

We are currently looking for beta testers who can help us release it quicker! Thanks.

• tomtom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have people moving to Shopify because of the nice integrated POS options.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about Lightspeed cloud POS, with the Woocommerce plugin ( $79 year) . Has anyone tried that?
        Karene

• Dale DuanDale Duan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

linksync has developed an integration that will connect WooCommerce + Vend, WooCommerce + QuickBooks and WooCommerce + QuickBooks Online. You can find more WooCommerce integrations of linksync from the link below:

https://linksync.com/integrate/woocommerce/

A 14-day free trial is available for new customers. For assistance, you may contact our Support team found in the site or email me directly on dale[at]linksync.com.

• LyseLyse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
        I have clients asking for this type of integration with a POS from Aralco company in western Canada.
        So that would be very interesting.
        Lyse

• rajraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi support
        Can your plugin integrate the BINDO POS to WooCommerce and migrate the inventory auomatically?

• JakeJake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you share the results of the survey or which platforms you are looking to connect with woocommerce? I saw lightspeed POS, what's next?

• andres Eandres E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

do it even easier| I just need to link my card reader with my webshop. that way there is no need for vend or anything. im using revel for the moment and i am setting up shopify just to link it to my pos so i can sell onsite. If someone would develop an app where you can buy in my online store directly from the ipad i have in the shop with a credit card terminal, I would have no more need for shopify or revel, no monthly costs for a POS.

• Pat BhaktaPat Bhakta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Depending on the store why couldn't you just setup a cheap chrome book at the store? When a customer wants to checkout, the clerk can just do it on the website using a retail login or having customers signup right there. Payment processing is done online instead of online and retail (simplifying merchant accounting), inventory management is taken care of through woocommerce, bookkeeping can be done semi manually through quickbooks because its a popular product but sadly doesn't integrate with anything useful.

• Preston MitchellPreston Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Take a look at woopos. It brings in the POS portion of what you're looking for and inventory management is already handled by woocommerce. The remaining piece (bookkeeping) is all that's left.

• MylesMyles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would anyone be wiling to share samples or more info on integration with FileMaker?
        Tom?

• Cliff KujalaCliff Kujala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If linksync can get WooCommerce to sync every 5 minutes with Vend, pushing orders, customers, and products either direction, then why doesn't WooThemes buy some of that tech and build out their own iOS POS App. Ditch the sync, and go direct. I'd happily pay a monthly fee to use that.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Square

Feedback and Knowledge Base