or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The thing is I only sell 4 recurring products using Woocommerce + Subscriptions Plugin.

And I really want to use Clickbank to accept payments.

The problem is I can't ditch Woocommerce because it's integrated into my site's theme.

Can anyone make a simple CB plugin for Woocommerce for those of use who don't sell a lot of products and can manually add & configure each one in CB.

I would gladly pay for something like this.

• Paul StratfordPaul Stratford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all, I'm selling my video courses behind a paywall (using PayPal/woothemes Peddlar and Woothemes Sensei) at http://www.easyproblinds.com

Dan from Woothemes, explained that there isn't anything to integrate with Clickbank (yet), although he did suggest seeking help from an Affiliated Woo Worker or post a job on 'Codeable' or 'Tweaky'

Just an idea, but does anyone else have a similar need and want to split the cost on some custom help with me?

• Anton AndriyevskyyAnton Andriyevskyy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with ClickBank is problematic because ClickBank doesn't support cart - i.e. you cannot combine multiple products into one order. How would you address this if you had ClickBank integration?

• 0384mojxwoo0384mojxwoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Clickbank was an option I think you'd find thousands of new customers almost overnight. Many people involved in online marketing use Clickbank because of it's built in affiliate program options - brilliant. But for most it's too hard to figure out how to do the cart thing -

I use Woo for my Blog, nothing more - because I can't "sell" with WooCommerce; therefore my sales sites are NOT Woo.

• JohnnyJohnny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And what is also nice about clickbank is that they handle the client administration, so you don't have to worry about invoicing, vat, etc. They also provide a simple support desk that you can use to help your clients.

• SterlingSterling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. I have products on ClickBank and would like to sell through woocommerce too while allowing affiliates to still collect commissions on woocommerce sales.

• SandroSandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add support for the clickbank payment processor. It's much needed as it helps vendors to leverage the clickbank marketplace and affiliate program.

• JohnnyJohnny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indeed, many people sell digital products via Clickbank and it'd be nice to have a simple way to integrate this with the WooCommerce. The challenges that would need to be addressed:
        - Correct tracking of clickbank affiliate links - e.g. a customer is sent to one of my product by affiliate 1 and to another product by affiliate 2. When the customer purchases both products, both affiliates should have commissions registered in Clickbank.
        - Clickbank acts as a reseller, so it handles the payment processing, VAT, etc. Therefore, the WooCommerce store would only act basically as a catalogue of products and the products would be still sold via clickbank. Clickbank acts as a reseller, so it buys products at wholesale price (~92%) and resells them at 100% price.
        - I'm not sure how the refund would be handled, probably it's best to do it entirely at Clickbank (like now) and send an update to WooCommerce for the proper figures in the reports.
        - any other...?

Feedback and Knowledge Base