How can we improve WooCommerce?

Custom Currencies

I live in South Africa and there is no option to use a custom currency. In SA our currency is the Rand (R). Eg: R 250.00.

I'd like to set custom currencies.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AndrewAndrew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CardozaCardoza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Javier Andrés Neira no, en ese momento necesitaba terminar un proyecto e-commerce urgente y opté por utilizar Magento ya que WooCommerce aún estaba en pañales

• Javier Andrés NeiraJavier Andrés Neira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Cardoza ¿pudiste agregar la divisa de tu país?, acabo de instalar el plugin y no está el Peso Argentino. Agradezco tu respuesta.

• Shirish NigamShirish Nigam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw the below code to add custom currency in wooCommerce but it will get wiped out when we update wooCommerce to new version. Please correct me if i'm wrong here.

I also needed to add INR (Indian Currency) support so i did the modification in two core files woocommerce.php and admin-settings.php

below code shows that http://pastie.org/2905821

Is there any chance these gets added to base plugin code so we don't need to do these hacks.

• CardozaCardoza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in Perú and the currency is "Nuevo Sol" (S/.)

I need to work with this currency, can you please add this feature to WooCommerce as soon as posible?

Feedback and Knowledge Base