or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JennJenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So agitated that WooCommerce doesn't integrate with 1shoppingcart. Between that and it's inability to connect with Mailchimp - I feel like "what's the point?". Sellers need to be able to have this functionality.

• DeeDee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any way someone from WooCommerce could respond to this? It's been kicking around since 2011. We're considering using WC but not sure we can make the leap without this integration.

• Joe FergusonJoe Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1shoppingcart sucks on the front end to manage, but it has great backend for affiliates, gateway and cross marketing. Please include API extension for 1shoppingcart and improve the lives of many web developers stuck in this quandary :)

• Jennifer HoffmanJennifer Hoffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Premium Webcart, which has a similar look and feel to 1Shopping Cart (I got tired of paying for support when I was already paying a premium for their service). I'd like to be able to integrate Sensei with my shopping cart system, so I can offer a variety of payment solutions and not just paypal. Woocart seems to be having issues with authorize.net integration, anyone else having this problem?

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting on this one. My partners will not entertain Woo Commerce until it is compatible with 1Shoppingcart

Just go to 'Warrior Forum' to see how many 100's of internet affiliates are using 1Shoppingcart. Once ready, I will notify all the members of 'Warrior Forum' too - that's an ethical bribe :)

• BigFanBigFan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using 1shoppingcart and would love to see the integration to woothemes. When do you think this will happen?

• CityPostMediaCityPostMedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty please do this! All of my autoresponder and affiliate program juicy goodness is in 1shoppingcart and it's really bumming my site out that I'm forced to use paypal.

I'm just sayin...

• JeremyJeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I agree! This is the only reason that I have not already started to try and use WooCommerce as well

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has to be one of the most popular shoppingcarts for affiliate marketers in the US and internationally. Please tell you are going to look at adding this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base