WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooThemes catalog. This is not a sales channel.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Add MyECheck as a payment gateway

MyECheck is the pioneer of the fully electronic check. Electronic checks are the fastest, safest and lowest cost payment method in the industry, providing secure, low cost, same day payments from any checking account. Integrating MyECheck is a must.

313 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      26 comments  ·  Payment Gateway Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • android equivalent of woocommerce-ios app

Let's have an Android equivalent of WooCommerce iOS app.

153 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        11 comments  ·  WooCommerce for iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Make columns sortable in stock report

It would be nice if we could sort the columns in our stock reports based on the values contained within... For instance, imagine I'm looking at the low stock report, and I want to see which products are lowest and needing restocked soonest... Currently, I have to go through each of the 20+ pages of the report in order to find them manually. It would be nice if I could just click the "units in stock" heading at the top of the table and they would sort ASC or DESC for me automatically.

26 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Show product variations on shop page

I would love to have the possibility to show product variations (with their own image) as separate products on the product listing pages (main shop page, category page, etc). That way visitors would be able to see the right product images when they use the layered nav filters.

Let's say I have a product that is available in both blue and white. I dont want to create two separate simple products, as I want the customer to be able to see and choose between the available colors on the product page. So I create a variable product using a color…

42 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            1 comment  ·  Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • manual orders add percentage discounts and coupons

I process a lot of telephone orders. It'd be really useful to be able to add percentage discounts and coupons when manually processing an order. Seems strange it's not as core

17 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              4 comments  ·  Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Product Vendor Reporting

Product Vendor Reporting currently is not really useful if you have 20 or 30 vendors and you are selling regularly.

1. When a vendor themselves is logged into the frontend of the website and looking at their My-Account page and you have [product_vendors_total_earnings] and [product_vendors_month_earnings] on the page you can see some simple reports on the screen with 3 columns as you know. The first crucial column to add to this is Date, this should be on screen here in these simple reports as vendors need to know immediately the date of the order, right now they do not know…

96 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                9 comments  ·  General Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Woocommerce Waitlist Ajax add to waitlist

Really necessary feature..So, there is no problem when page refreshed

13 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  1 comment  ·  General Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • More SEO Friendly Permalink Structure (Same Product Category Base & Permalink Base)

A pretty permalink structure would allow:

/shop/ -> Full Products Index page
                  /shop/product-category/ -> Product Category Index Page
                  /shop/product-category/product-name/ -> Product Permalink Page

... in the same format that a user would backtrack via breadcrumbs

Currently any pages using the same "product-category-base" and "product-permalink-base" (ie. /shop/) results in a 404 error ...

Can we get this fixed?

9 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • 2-way Google Calendar sync

Setting base availability within the extension is a good start, but many of us schedule our time using Google Calendar (for both personal and professional time commitments) so Bookings isn't an option unless it can limit availability based on real-time openings.

For the same reason, it's important that new appointments are also saved to Google Calendar. Thanks to their API and ubiquity, most scheduling and calendar-extension-type apps play with Google Calendar, so it serves as a central clearing house for all things scheduling; it needs to be current.

I'm not going into a lot of detail here, but several folks…

131 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      8 comments  ·  WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Select an end date for "Duration" from a calendar, instead of number of days in Bookings extension

Option to select the Booking end date from a calendar instead of counting and entering the duration manually.

In the use case of item rentals or room bookings that can span multiple days, weeks or even months, the site visitor currently would have to look at a calendar and count up the number of days and make that numeric entry. This could be prone to error.

A working example would be any major hotel chain or car rental website, where you select your check in and check out dates from calendars.

92 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        8 comments  ·  WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Delay Start of Subscription

I wondered if there was a way to offer an option to delay the start of a subscription? I want to market my subscription as a present, which means the subscription should be available from the time the present is given not from when it is purchased.

6 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Bookings plugin: Adding pricing rules to individual person types

Using the WooCommerce Bookings extension, I want to solve the following real-life problem:

A restaurant menu is 87$ for adults, 43$ for children. The same menu on Thursdays and Fridays is 101$ for adults, 51$ for children.

- I can add two person types and define two different prices
                          - I can add a cost rule, and define a cost increase on specific days

The problem: I can't do both at the same time.

A possible solution would be to be able to add Rules to the "person type" costs.

Alternatively, if "Count persons as bookings" is enabled, the person…

32 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            7 comments  ·  WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Search Bookings

I know there is product finder, but is not adapted to search for bookings!

I sell bus tickets and will help me to have a search form like air flights have.
                            Example: 2 fields and 1 button.
                            Search for bus tickets between: New York to New Jersey and output results to can be customized like list with columns: information's, departure, arrival, price and the book button to the product(bookable product)
                            Must to be simple for bookings the output search results, like flight search have,

The search for bookings is a MUST, read on Google about review where bloggers comment: plugin…

19 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Woocommerce Waitlist seperate screen for products on waitlist

It would be very nice if woocommerce waitlist has seperate screen for waitlist products

13 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                0 comments  ·  General Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Add some actual functionality in iOS app

The just-released WooCommerce iOS app is nothing more than a UI shell to view basic product & order data. There is no actual store mgmt functionality built into the app - not even a way to add a note, or update an order status. This is at best a beta or RC release; V 0.8 would be a fair assessment, not V 1.0.

To make this truly worth the $5, I would suggest:

$1. Data-centric dashboard: Providing 3 filters is underwhelming. Adding ways to customize data views would be much more practical.

$2. Updating orders - Changing and order status,…

34 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  4 comments  ·  WooCommerce for iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

These are great ideas and most are planned features, but not currently possible with the current integration of the REST API in WooCommerce. You can only read, or get, data from a WooCommerce store with the current API.

There is no way to update, edit, create, or save data.

Those features for the iOS or future planned Android app rely solely on WooCommerce’s full integration of the REST API. Which is again planned for future versions of WooCommerce.

Reading the post would have explained that, especially SkyVerge’s version here gives a better explanation I think. – https://www.skyverge.com/blog/woocommerce-ios-app/

The $5 for this app includes those future updates, a small cost that we feel is worth it for store owners that need mobile access to their store data.

• Improve multiple line items support in Zapier extension

Right now, you can't get multiple line items from a WooCommerce order into, for instance, a Xero invoice via Zapier.

It seems to be a limitation of the Zapier add-on for WooCommerce because Zapier-Xero integration does have this capability working with other source systems, such as Shopify and Magento.

https://zapier.com/help/xero/#multiple-line-items

19 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Squareup Integration

I would like to see an extension that integrates Squareup Inventory and Payment gateway. Such an extension would be very beneficial to connect our online store and the events/physical stores we have with our company.

19 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      2 comments  ·  General Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Add Sortable Payment Gateway Column in Subscriptions Manager View

When using the Subscriptions extension and are in the Manage Subscriptions view, it would be nice to have a column to let you see what payment gateway is being used, or if it's a manual subscription. Being able to sort that column would be nice as well.

4 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        4 comments  ·  General Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • How about a "New Products" widget, similar to "Featured Products.

I already use the "Featured Products" widget in my footer area. It would be great to also have a "New Products" widget, that I could place up in my sidebar at the top of my page.

We can set products to display the "New" badge in admin, so the widget could filter off that.

A slider widget would be pretty cool.

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Product Pricing Adjustment

I have multiple suppliers and 200+ products on my site. Every month I receive pricing updates and have to manually adjust the pricing on products that have an increase/decrease. Very time consuming.

It would be great to be able to download a "List Price" of all products on the site. Modify that, and be able to upload it as a global update.

I'm fairly new to WooCommerce; is there currently a way to do this?

Cheers,

2 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 107 108
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base